Sophie Van der Veken
Sophie Van der Veken is a Senior Affiliates, Partnerships & Influencer Executive at tails.com and Republic of Cats, two leading DTC subscription tailored pet food brands. She manages the three channels across the UK and Europe for tails.com and UK Partnerships for Republic of Cats.
Having been part of tails.com since 2019, Sophie has extensive experience in developing and delivering efficient marketing campaigns across a variety of channels and markets. Consistently looking for effective advertising opportunities across Affiliates, Partnerships and Influencers, she has helped shape and grow these channels to become key drivers of performance for the business.
Friday, 24 June London 24 June 2022 NEW
Raise the Woof - testing our way to success! Growing the Influencer Marketing channel at tails.com
In this session, tails.com will discuss how they established and scaled Influencer Marketing in the UK, France and Germany. Achieving both brand awareness and new customer acquisition goals by extensive testing, the right strategy and great execution.
- Testing at pace with a limited budget - working with different content creators, agencies, tools and platforms
- Launching Influencer Marketing in France and Germany
- How to achieve both brand awareness and acquisition goals
- The benefits of organic and paid activity
- Challenges and key learnings