Mathis is a digital nomad and digital native who focuses on implementing software to optimize workflows for marketers who work with influencers. Next to visiting 30+ countries in the last few years, he’s implemented software solutions in over 200 companies, which led him to have a unique perspective on the influencer marketing industry.
Thursday, 23 June 1 London 23 June 2022 NEW
Panel: Building a powerful influencer marketing strategy
- Why long-term relationships with influencers can harness future growth opportunities
- Authenticity, brand loyalty, high-quality content, and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
• Dr Geraint Evans, Executive Coach & Co-Author ‘Sustainable Marketing Interim CMO Consultant
• Dan Evans Head of social & influencers, Zapp
• Madeline Orme Senior Influencer Marketing Strategist, MediaCom
• Mathis Betz, Head of Sales, IROIN ® Influencer Marketing Suite