Maria von Scheel-Plessen
Maria is a passionate speaker and digital enthusiast.
As the Global Head of Media & Advertising at Montblanc, Maria oversees the global media and advertisement strategy for 22 markets across all online and offline channels, is dedicated to digitally transform the luxury maison while enabling a seamless user journey and full Marketing funnel.
As Team Lead Online Marketing at Amazon, Maria was responsible for the Marketing and Communications strategy for premium brands on Amazon across Germany, Italy and Spain. She managed strategic market initiatives, global promotions e.g. Cyber Week or Prime Day to improve the business while managing external partners, the Amazon Media Group relations and internal stakeholders.
Maria is an alumni of the London School of Economics and Rocket Internet where she worked as Head of Communications for Southeast Asia at Zalora (Asian Zalando), driving the business and all brand relations across 7 markets. Maria is very passionate about the digitalization across various industries - from start-ups to luxury maisons with a unique growth mindset. She has strong expertise in digital and offline Marketing, digital transformation as well as B2B and B2C consumer Marketing and management.
Wednesday 17 February Full Agenda
LIVE PANEL: The future of influencer marketing: Discover trends and technologies that will shape how brands interact with influencers
- Why forging long-term relationships with influencers is the most productive way forward
- Authenticity, brand-loyalty, high-quality content and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
- How are brands harnessing global millennial spending power by measuring the sentiment of younger consumers?
- In a challenging post COVID-19 scenario, what’s the best strategy to get your influencers to drive action beyond awareness?
- TikTok and beyond: How to leverage influencer video to be most effective for your brand?