Madeline is a Senior Influencer Marketing Strategist at MediaCom with over 9 years experience specialising in Influencer, PR & Communications. Her role focuses on providing strategic and expert counsel to her clients including Coca Cola, Hasbro and TUI, working closely with them to produce best in class influencer campaigns that are integrated with wider marketing, media and communications strategies.
Prior to joining MediaCom, Madeline helped to lead the Influencer Marketing offering at Edelman, working across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, consumer and corporate providing strategic counsel and end-to-end campaign management for clients including Starbucks, Tetra Pak and Microsoft.
Madeline also holds experience working for influencer affiliate marketing platform ShopStyle Collective as well as having a strong background in PR & Communications working for three fast-pace PR agencies,
Thursday, 23 June 1 London 23 June 2022 NEW
Panel: Building a powerful influencer marketing strategy
- Why long-term relationships with influencers can harness future growth opportunities
- Authenticity, brand loyalty, high-quality content, and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
• Dr Geraint Evans, Executive Coach & Co-Author ‘Sustainable Marketing Interim CMO Consultant
• Dan Evans Head of social & influencers, Zapp
• Madeline Orme Senior Influencer Marketing Strategist, MediaCom
• Mathis Betz, Head of Sales, IROIN ® Influencer Marketing Suite