Jonathan Saccone Joly
Jonathan Saccone Joly is part of UK’s most influential family with over a decade of online success. Together with wife Anna, their four kids and six dogs, the Saccone Joly’s have over 6.8 million combined social media followers and were listed as Sunday Times’ most influential family in 2019. Jonathan was also crowned the official Celebrity Dad of the Year 2019, beating the likes of HRH Prince William!
Both Jonathan and his wife Anna are shining examples of talent making moves and experiencing success within the commercial sector, with an exclusive documentary with Stacey Dooley, Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over which documented their family life and huge rise in popularity. With a brand new YouTube channel ‘No Kids Allowed’ already building a huge following and Jonathan’s ever-growing success on TikTok were he surpassed 1M followers in 2020 - the Saccone Joly train shows no signs of slowing down!
Wednesday 17 February Full Agenda
LIVE PANEL: The future of influencer marketing: Discover trends and technologies that will shape how brands interact with influencers
- Why forging long-term relationships with influencers is the most productive way forward
- Authenticity, brand-loyalty, high-quality content and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
- How are brands harnessing global millennial spending power by measuring the sentiment of younger consumers?
- In a challenging post COVID-19 scenario, what’s the best strategy to get your influencers to drive action beyond awareness?
- TikTok and beyond: How to leverage influencer video to be most effective for your brand?