James Middleton is a renowned fitness and mindset coach, sharing his expertise on all things fitness, nutrition and mindfulness with his ever expanding social following. Having started his career as a sports agent, James changed course and now runs an online coaching app helping thousands worldwide improve their lifestyle. He’s sponsored by Foodspring and Superdry and his profile now straddles both traditional and digital media.
Friday, 24 June London 24 June 2022 NEW
Panel: The Creator Economy
This dedicated panel will review key tactics and strategies in working with content creators, curators and social talent.
Deep diving into key areas:
- Best Practices that Excite and Engage Creators when Pitching your Influencer Marketing Campaign
- How to work with creators long-terms for fluidity of content and partnerships
- What is the next big thing in the creator economy and how can brands get ahead working with talent
• Gordon Glenister is an influencer marketing strategist , chief strategy officer, Audience2 Media
• Louise Alexandra Erskine, Creator
• Jodie & Miley Jo the Chorkie, Creator and Manager
• James Middleton, Creator & Fitness and Mindset Coach
• Sarah Mulindwa, Creator & TV personality