Flora is Social Media and Student Partnerships Manager for Group GTI, who deliver the UK’s biggest graduate careers platform, target jobs. Prior to this role, Flora was Oxfam GB’s first Digital Influencer Manager, creating an influencer marketing strategy that built on Oxfam’s status as one of the most well-known not-for-profits in the world, as well as developing a community of influencers advocating for Oxfam online.
Flora currently manages all target jobs’ social media channels, and well as developing relationships with student brands and influencers, building on a higher education career that started as President of the University of Southampton Students’ Union 6 years ago.
Friday, 24 June London 24 June 2022 NEW
Panel: Exploring Influencer & Brand Relationships & Measuring Success
- Exploring the opportunities of building relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors and their role within your campaigns
- Analysing digital engagement beyond impressions, likes, clicks and opens
- Exploring emotional impact and measuring the effect on ROI
- Understanding how influencers become the voice of your brand and the risks associated
• Flora Noble Social Media and Student Partnerships Manager for Group GTI
• David Shadpour, CEO & Founder, Social Native
• Danni Claire Social Media & Influencer Manager, BAM (Bamboo Clothing)