Esther Lopez Riva
Esther is a Brand Marketing & Communications leader with proven and wide-ranging experience in international Marketing, PR and Digital in the global consumer marketplace.
In the Fashion industry, she’s worked for labels such as Burberry, pioneers in Influencer marketing campaigns, Timberland, Juicy Couture, Clarks and Tommy Hilfiger, which she joined in 2020. The American premium-clothing brand has counted with celebrities such as Gigi Hadid, Zendaya and Lewis Hamilton for its Influencer Marketing campaigns. Esther has a real passion about Influencer Marketing and content with a purpose in all the different platforms. She’s also seasoned International marketer and PR with 16 years+ experience
International profile - lived and worked in Paris, London, Madrid and Amsterdam. She has global responsibilities, managing commercial regions Europe, Asia and Americas.
Wednesday 17 February Full Agenda
Finding new and innovative platforms to connect with new audiences
- Identifying the right influencers to drive their expertise within the platforms.
Expanding the focus beyond Instagram: how we diversify our approach and focus on industry specific channels
- Gamification of Fashion: Animal crossing, Twitch
- Selecting authentic Influencers with a purpose that share values to make sure they are aligned with Tommy Hilfiger’s brand DNA.
- How we can make sure we select the right talent for a fashion campaign or activation in order to add brand value that doesn’t became the brand persona
- How can we use influencers to support both brand and business? Online to offline. Discovering new ways to connect with end consumers and activate 360 influencer campaigns