Elaine Wan is an award-winning digital marketer with over 13 years’ experience. She has managed campaigns for brands across retail, FMCG, travel, finance and fintech, while working publisher, network, agency and brand side.
Currently she is Head of Affiliates, Partnerships and Influencers at tails.com and Republic of Cats, two leading DTC subscription tailored pet food brands. She is responsible for driving acquisition and growth for all Partnership performance marketing channels in the UK and Europe.
Prior to this she led the Affiliates and Partnerships channels at WorldRemit, a global Fintech remittance company, managing campaigns across UK, Europe, North America and APAC.
Friday, 24 June London 24 June 2022 NEW
Raise the Woof - testing our way to success! Growing the Influencer Marketing channel at tails.com
In this session, tails.com will discuss how they established and scaled Influencer Marketing in the UK, France and Germany. Achieving both brand awareness and new customer acquisition goals by extensive testing, the right strategy and great execution.
- Testing at pace with a limited budget - working with different content creators, agencies, tools and platforms
- Launching Influencer Marketing in France and Germany
- How to achieve both brand awareness and acquisition goals
- The benefits of organic and paid activity
- Challenges and key learnings