WEDNESDAY, 17 FEBRUARY 2021 Conference Agenda
Covering various themes to support marketers with ideas and strategies to swiftly implement including; emerging platforms, authentic engagement, agency vs inhouse, crisis control, metrics and measurement, regulations, communities, nano and micro-influencers, audience targeting, budget management, B2B influencer marketing, influencer platforms and so much more…
Influencer Marketing World’s agenda will run in GMT timezone but all sessions will be available on-demand for our worldwide community.
Why influencer marketing is a game changer for the hospitality sector: The Radisson Hotel Group story
- Explore the key role of micro and nano influencers in Radisson's influencer marketing strategy
- Understand why building strong and valuable long-term relationships with influencers is key beyond Covid-19 struggles
- Discover why harnessing the power of incredibly quality content and storytelling is vital to engage customers and build trust
- Delve into new creative influencer marketing campaigns and how to use influencers from across the globe to increase brand awareness and engagement
Reinventing social influencer – from marketing to relationship management
- Social influencer within the Dove marketing model
- How Dove has reinvented it’s approach to social influencer – key principles
- Beyond engagement rates – proving the impact of social influencer
- Tips on how to work with social influencers to amplify your brand’s purpose
Harnessing the power of influencers in the charity sector – Oxfam GB’s first year of full-time influencer marketing
- Explore the role that influencers can play in supporting campaigns in not-for-profits.
- Hear about some of the key ethical issues around working with influencers as a charity, and how Oxfam negotiates them.
- Delve into some of the dos and don’ts of charity influencer marketing – what works, and what doesn’t.
Whisky and Influencer Marketing
- Exploring the history of the Chivas Regal brand within Pernod Ricard
- The motives of why they launched into influencer marketing
- How Chivas Regal works with influencers - micro and macro.
- Looking ahead - what to plan your campaigns and the future landscape of influencer marketing in 2021.
Live Fireside Chat: Power of UGC in Traditional Media
Join Lauren Spearman, Head of Social & Advocacy at MADE.COm and Emily Trenouth, Head of Influencer Marketing Strategy at MediaCom as we deep dive into the world of User-Generated Content and Influencer Marketing Strategies.
This 45-minute fire-side chat will explore the rise in UGC as tactic marketers should utilise and how this can be used beyond organic media.
From planning to conversion: behind the scenes at Lancôme's influencer marketing success
- What are the main differences between new and heritage brands when adding Influencer Marketing to the marketing mix? Learn how vital brand values and objectives are for Lancôme in order to choose its marketing channels and the most appropriate brand ambassadors.
- Understand the importance of fixing your target and objectives before creating and implementing your influencer marketing strategies hence increasing awareness, engagement or conversion.
- How has Covid-19 impacted the brand’s Influencer Marketing strategies? Discover how Lancôme transformed the objective of its influencer marketing strategy to support its e-commerce channels.
Unsocial Media: Embracing Unsocial Metrics, The New Way To Win At Influencer Marketing
With so many changes to consumer behaviour, new platform innovations and a shift in the expectations audiences have on creators, the influencer marketing industry continued to redefine itself in 2020. These developments are forcing brands to change how they view the success of their campaigns, with ‘traditional’ social metrics no longer providing an accurate measure of the success of influencer marketing - if they ever really did. Social media is becoming unsocial and it will be those who use these new measurement tools to their advantage who will be the true winners in 2021.
In this talk, Ben Jeffries, CEO of global influencer marketing platform Influencer, presents the findings of Influencer’s latest research report, Unsocial Media: Embracing Unsocial Metrics, The New Way To Win At Influencer Marketing, including comments from 30 leading creators, advertisers and partners; people who have already embraced the shift to unsocial media metrics.
Diversifying areas of influence & targeting authentic voices
- The rise of the KOC – finding our most influential customers
- Targeting relevant audiences – the digital & human element of influencer selection
- Collaborative experiential partnerships – building a programme that leverages peer groups
LIVE PANEL: The future of influencer marketing: Discover trends and technologies that will shape how brands interact with influencers
- Why forging long-term relationships with influencers is the most productive way forward
- Authenticity, brand-loyalty, high-quality content and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
- How are brands harnessing global millennial spending power by measuring the sentiment of younger consumers?
- In a challenging post COVID-19 scenario, what’s the best strategy to get your influencers to drive action beyond awareness?
- TikTok and beyond: How to leverage influencer video to be most effective for your brand?
How can diversity and inclusion in influencer marketing drive positive impact and sustainable business growth?
- The difference between influencing and inspiring an audience through influencer marketing.
- Why diversity and inclusion help brands connect authentically, empower voices and inspire change?
- How can content creators and brands work together to achieve a positive impact?
- The importance of creating influencer marketing strategies deeply connected with the brands' values and true purpose.
- How to translate authenticity into accountable revenue for your brand?
Does it take a scientist to talk to a scientist? Opportunities and barriers for B2B Influencers marketing in the Professional Oral Care community
Fireside Chat: Diversity & Influencers: How engaging more diverse content creators can drive real impact
A fireside chat with Curtis Midkiff, Director of Social Media, Weber-Stephens Products LLC and Oisin Lunny.
Over his decade of experience leading social for a range of nationally and globally brands, Curtis has been a strong advocate for corporate partnerships with diverse influencers and content creators. In this chat, Curtis will discuss the importance of inclusion in influencer marketing and its benefits to brands on many levels. He will also share a roadmap for brand marketers looking to launch more inclusive influencer campaigns and strategies.
How to work with top tier talent
Who leads the relationship when an influencer is almost as famous as your product?
Distinction and authenticity are critical. Chasing reach without understanding the connection between your product and the influencer will create content that feels hollow. Get the wrong star, or an overused celebrity and your brand won’t get the attribution it deserves. Working with someone who doesn’t want to truly collaborate can end up being a thankless task.
Marcus will also share some great work, some rules, observations and considerations to help you get the most from working with top tier talent.