INFLUENCER MARKETING WORLD Day 1 - 23 June 2022
The Power of Brand Lovers versus Influencers
Take a moment and think about the people that have really influenced your life decisions over the past few years. Where do you come into contact with them? What did they say, do or stand for to captivate your interest?
Would you consider them to be an Influencer?
Join Alex Payne, Sky Sports television presenter, broadcaster and host of the hugely popular 'The Good, The Bad & The Rugby' podcast, as he shares real-life stories of brands engaging with authentic Brand Lovers to deliver marketing impact beyond paid influencer marketing campaigns.
Fireside Chat: Diversity and Representation in Influencer Marketing
Deep dive into diversity and representation and how marketers now need to lead within this area. Taking consideration in their influencer strategies and campaigns to reflect diversity taking it beyond single campaigns to a 365-day strategy.
Morning Networking Break
Panel: Building a powerful influencer marketing strategy
- Why long-term relationships with influencers can harness future growth opportunities
- Authenticity, brand loyalty, high-quality content, and long-term value – the magic formula for success?
- Exploring the key role of big data and analytics for increase efficiency
• Dr Geraint Evans, Executive Coach & Co-Author ‘Sustainable Marketing Interim CMO Consultant
• Dan Evans Head of social & influencers, Zapp
• Madeline Orme Senior Influencer Marketing Strategist, MediaCom
• Mathis Betz, Head of Sales, IROIN ® Influencer Marketing Suite
Lunchtime Partner Presentation
How one creator made $20k in a month by turning followers into paying customers
- Monetisation is key……. and totally achievable
- How a side hustle becomes a “life changer”
- How creators are working with the world's #1 Social Media Publisher
- Creator Case Studies and how to Publish Your Passion
• Paul Randall Creator Development HP Custom Content, HP Inc.
• Gordon Glenister, Influencer marketing and membership Strategy consultant
Lunch & Networking Break
The Future of Creator Commerce: How influencers are key to driving social selling
Using creators to drive social commerce is a key trend for 2022. Understanding the opportunity to utilise influence throughout the funnel, marketers now recognise that influencers can provide the perfect interface between content and commerce.
Join Influencer Intelligence for an exclusive look at its latest research on the role of influencers in social selling.
This session will explore:
- The challenges and opportunities facing marketers when using influencers for social commerce campaigns
- Best practice guidance on executing influencer marketing campaigns to overcome these challenges and drive results
- The future trends that marketers should be aware of in this space
Afternoon Networking Break
Brand & Agency : how a Multi-tiered Influencer Marketing Strategy can maximize performance
- Brand + Agency relations: teamwork makes the dream work
- Mix Macro/VIP, Mid & Micro to convert all along the funnel
- Examples of Celebrity campaigns
- Effective goal setting between Brand & Agency
• Mathieu Couret Influencer Marketing Manager, Vinted
• Stevie Johnson Managing Director, Disrupt
INFLUENCER MARKETING WORLD Day 2 - 24 June 2022
Raise the Woof - testing our way to success! Growing the Influencer Marketing channel at tails.com
In this session, tails.com will discuss how they established and scaled Influencer Marketing in the UK, France and Germany. Achieving both brand awareness and new customer acquisition goals by extensive testing, the right strategy and great execution.
- Testing at pace with a limited budget - working with different content creators, agencies, tools and platforms
- Launching Influencer Marketing in France and Germany
- How to achieve both brand awareness and acquisition goals
- The benefits of organic and paid activity
- Challenges and key learnings
Fireside chat: The rise and power of influencer live streaming
Live streaming has grown exponentially during the pandemic, drawing a rising number of viewers looking for a new way to connect. The influencer industry adapted well to these major changes. Many influencers used this opportunity to better understand the interests of their followers and to strengthen their relationship with them.
Going live is a great way for influencers to interact and connect with their followers. Join us to learn how TikTok Live helps influencers to build their fanbase.
We’ll be discussing:
- Why should influencers go live?
- Tips on going live on TikTok
- Opportunities to monetise live streaming
- The role that influencer agencies play in this ever-changing space
Fireside Chat: Exploring Influencer & Brand Relationships & Measuring Success
- Exploring the opportunities of building relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors and their role within your campaigns
- Analysing digital engagement beyond impressions, likes, clicks and opens
- Exploring emotional impact and measuring the effect on ROI
- Understanding how influencers become the voice of your brand and the risks associated
• Lamiae Sadiki, Director of Customer Success, Social Native
• Flora Noble Social Media and Student Partnerships Manager for Group GTI
Choosing your talent to break barriers and create longevity in partnerships
- Practical considerations to review when selecting talent for your campaigns
- How to break the norm when selecting brand ambassadors, taking a 360 approach.
- Why brands need to review longevity and growth with influencers within their strategies
- Exploring how popular culture can support your influencer strategies
Fireside Chat: Where will influencer marketing go next?
An open discussion from experts in influencer marketing of the next big trends, tech and what marketers need to be preparing for in their campaigns.
• Gordon Glenister Influencer marketing and membership Strategy consultant
• Grace Fung Influencer Marketing & Comms Lead (Luxury Colour & Fragrances), COTY
• Ruby Soave Head of Influencer Marketing, Student Beans
• Stephen Maycock, Creative Strategist, Relatable
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: The Creator Economy
This dedicated panel will review key tactics and strategies in working with content creators, curators and social talent.
Deep diving into key areas:
- Best Practices that Excite and Engage Creators when Pitching your Influencer Marketing Campaign
- How to work with creators long-terms for fluidity of content and partnerships
- What is the next big thing in the creator economy and how can brands get ahead working with talent
• Gordon Glenister is an influencer marketing strategist , chief strategy officer, Audience2 Media
• Louise Alexandra Erskine, Creator
• Jodie & Miley Jo the Chorkie, Creator and Manager
• James Middleton, Creator & Fitness and Mindset Coach
• Sarah Mulindwa, Creator & TV personality
How to engage brands and senior leaders through podcasting
Yes, we all know podcasts are one of the biggest crazes right now, but as marketers how can we REALLY take advantage of the medium to bring measurable results for our products?
In Summer 2020, we ran an experiment. I wanted to grow my personal brand and I wanted to challenge myself. So I set myself a goal to get booked on 30 podcasts in 30 days. It was a busy 30 days. I actually ended up recording 48 interviews. I want to share my results and talk about how you can do the same. Can you really just slip into Joe Rogans DM's? Sadly, probably not. However, there are hundreds, if not thousands of podcasts that are relevant that your potential customers are already listening to.
In this session:
- You'll learn how to get your brand voice heard using podcasting
- Discover the best ways to find and reach out to relevant podcasts
- Using the power of stories to communicate your message
- Plus go away with a challenge. Can you, or your colleagues beat my record (I'd love if you could!)